Colour Challenge For 15 Minutes Play - Mauve



Victoria from 15 minutes play blog is going to issue members with a challenge each week for the next 12 weeks.  She is going to choose colours that most people shy away from.  For the first week she has chosen mauve.  I dont have a large stash of fabric but did find two pieces with some mauve in them.  I made the following two blocks by adding some contrasting fabrics.
 


After posting the above two blocks on the 15 minutes play blog I decided to make two more similar blocks.  I then cut each of the blocks into quarters and put them together in the following quilt.  I am not sure what I am going to do with this quilt but am happy to have used up several pieces of fabric.  I have enough of the spotted sashing fabric left over to bind this quilt.
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

LOVE that border fabric with this!

Popular posts from this blog

QUILTY 365

Two Years Of 12 x 12 Art Quilts