Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Two Years Of 12 x 12 Art Quilts

A group of local quilters has recently completed two years of making 12" x 12" art quilts -completing one every two months working to a selected theme for each one.  I really enjoyed this experience and am now taking part in a 20" x 15" challenge working to colour themes.  We have three months to complete these. 

Here are some of my 12 x 12 quilts
"Spring"

 
"Vintage"        

"Temptation"  -my idea for this was "The Grass Is Always Greener" and it is made in my favourite style of sewing small crumbs of fabric together.
"Perspective"
"Nursery Rhyme" - "Rain Rain Go Away"
"Autumn"

I will need to track down some of the other images on my computer and will put them in another post. 

It has been a long time since I last posted but we have been having a conversation about blogging in an on line group I belong to and it has inspired me to have another go at this.

1 comment:

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Wonderful selection of little quilts, I really love your 'vintage' one!

Two Years Of 12 x 12 Art Quilts

A group of local quilters has recently completed two years of making 12" x 12" art quilts -completing one every two months working...