Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wonky House Swap



A few days ago I received 11 fabulous wonky house blocks from a swap organised by Jane from http://janesfabrics.blogspot.co.nz/

There were 4 groups of 12 participants and we each made 12 wonky house blocks.  We sent 11 of these to Jane to redistribute among our own group.  I am absolutely delighted with all the blocks I received.  The block I kept for myself is the one in the top left  with the sun in the corner.  Jane has done an excellent job of organising this swap.  Some of us are now making wonky trees for another swap in this group.  I photographed my house blocks with the trees I have made so far.  We will be making wonky stars next.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ellen gets crafty said...

Too cute!! What a great quilt, it looks like a lot of fun to create.

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

I love the way you laid out your wonky houses, I keep telling myself to get started on the trees! At this point I haven't laid mine out, I need to clear up some space so I can see them all at once. It was a great swap, wasn't it?

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Maree. Your quilt is going to be great--so full of energy. Great project!
best, nadia

HelenMarie said...

What a great idea! I love them!

Two Years Of 12 x 12 Art Quilts

A group of local quilters has recently completed two years of making 12" x 12" art quilts -completing one every two months working...