Cone Flower Quilt

I have just completed my first Craftsy course   - Pictorial Quilts with Wendy Butler Berns. 

I used the pattern that she supplied with the course to produce this gorgeous quilt.  I am really happy with how it has turned out.  This is the most quilting that I put on a quilt so far.  I am starting to become more comfortable with free motion quilting but have a lot more to learn yet.

I am now hoping to progress on to producing pictorial quilts from my own photos. 

This is the first one I want to attempt.

 
It is a photo of one of my granddaughters taken a couple of years ago. 

Comments

sophie said…
The photo of your granddaughter will make a great quilt design. I love the little coneflower. I have lots of them blooming along my walk ... and keep thinking I should attempt a quilt based on them.
Em said…
Love the simplicity of the quilt so that it shows off your color choices and quilting. Very crisp.

Popular posts from this blog

QUILTY 365

Two Years Of 12 x 12 Art Quilts