Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Block Lotto Finish And Another Win

I finally finished another block lotto quilt made from the modern clover blocks I won. This was my second win. The border looks very wrinkled in this photo but in real life it is fine. I have just had my fourth win since joining block lotto a couple of years ago. I have all these gorgeous bright wonky stars arriving in the mail at the moment from around the world. Thesae ar two of the blocks that I made. I cant wait for them all to arrive and then start playing with putting them together. However my third lot of blocks - scrappy trips around the world - are also waiting to be put together.

2 comments:

ellen gets crafty said...

Great quilt and I love the wonky stars!

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Maree. A better person couldn't win--you turned those blocks into a l-o-v-e-l-y quilt! Your stars are so fun, too.
best, nadia

Two Years Of 12 x 12 Art Quilts

A group of local quilters has recently completed two years of making 12" x 12" art quilts -completing one every two months working...