Saturday, March 31, 2012

Foto Finish - Flowers



This weeks topic of flowers is right up my alley.  I have many beautiful images of flowers stored in my Picasa files.  A few days ago Picasa upgraded and added a lot of new features including adding the drop shadow which I have put around this photo.  Initially I thought they had taken away the ability to blog straight from Picasa but I am happy that I have worked it out.  It is so easy to blog straight from Picasa.  I am looking forward to seeing the other images this week.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Dana Gaffney said...

That is beautiful! What kind of flower is that? I was playing with the new picassa toys yesterday, they're fun.

Barbara said...

Lovely, Maree. I love its fuzzy center. I haven't used Picasa in a long time. I should give it another try.

Kate said...

Wow! Beautiful photograph. Also, love your new header, it's gorgeous!

CathyC said...

lovely pic ;-) gorgeous pink ;-)

Jackie McGuinness said...

This is gorgeous. I haven't used Picasa as I usually use Photoshop, will have to check Picasa out.

Two Years Of 12 x 12 Art Quilts

A group of local quilters has recently completed two years of making 12" x 12" art quilts -completing one every two months working...