Saturday, January 7, 2012

Foto Finish

 

 



I had already decided to post the picture of the cute little flower growing in a crack in our footpath when my husband noticed the gorgeous sunset we had last night. So now you have two very different images instead of one.

Its back to work for me this week after 10 weeks off recovering from my knee surgery. However I wont be overdoing it - probably only work 2 days this week and then my normal 3 the following week. I then have a weeks annual leave which has been booked for quite awhile.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Beautiful, Maree. This is one of those images I would place under the heading "Against All Odds". Aren't plants amazing? Glad to hear you're doing well with your knee. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. Time sure flies.

Kate said...

Both shots are beautiful. I like the yellow and purple flowers, that's my favorite color combination!

quiltzyx said...

My Mom called those little flowers "Johnny Jump-ups"! They are so cute. And what a contrast to that gorgeous sunset. Wow!

Two Years Of 12 x 12 Art Quilts

A group of local quilters has recently completed two years of making 12" x 12" art quilts -completing one every two months working...